Work. Fun. Adventure.Make the most of your student years and embark on your first away-from-home adventure! Experience working abroad and face new challenges, be part of a new family, make new friends and have fun while doing so.
It’s time to make some memories and start your adventure
Work abroad and experience new and different cultures.
Live on your own and learn how to manage challenges.
Have lots of fun while travelling and visiting new places.
What does an internship do?
- It enhances your academic knowledge with field experience, related to your own career interest, in a variety of settings.
- It blends learning with working.
- It takes the skills that you have acquired and puts them into practice.
- It develops new skills and knowledge.
- It helps you move to the next career step and grow professionally.
- You can choose from a variety of internship opportunities depending also on your own skills and abilities.
- It takes place only in fine dining restaurants and 4* or 5* hotels or resorts, in Romania or worldwide.
- All internships provided by the academy are paid internships (read more).
- Employers usually offer compensation, meals and accommodation, hands-on training and certificates of completion or recommendation letters.
- Training hours: willing to work restaurant hours.
- The academy closely monitors all undergoing internships.
There are two main internship sessions that each student needs to complete during their stay at TASTE Culinary Business Academy. Apart from these, each student is free to further enhance their working experience if they don’t interfere with the study schedule:
- 1st internship: 4 – 5 months between the first and the second academic year
- 2nd internship: 4 – 16 months between the second and the third academic year
What is so special about these 'internships'?
You will improve your skill set and earn money at the same time – gain 16 months of work experience while you are still in school through our international internships!
No more learning book after book of outdated information. Secure your career path by gaining the theoretical and practical knowledge that top employers are looking for.
You will learn new languages or improve your existing knowledge by studying, travelling and working in multicultural environments around the world.
International internships are back!
Internships abroad are an essential part of our programme. Unless an unexpected global lockdown happens again, our students will be on their way to locations around the world starting this spring.
Not enough experience for USA?
Are you insecure about a future internship in the US due to the previous internship session? Our career counsellors are constantly looking for opportunities suitable for all students, regardless of your experience in the field.
New perspective: local or online!
Until you feel safe to travel again, our career counsellors are also constantly looking for opportunities and internship partners in Romania or even online - it’s time to develop those customer service skills!
Career officeAdd clarity to your path with our Career Coaching services. Our Career Development Office helps students feel more secure on their level of knowledge by avoiding professional abandonment and providing clear step-by-step instructions to achieve their career goals.
Our paid internships help food passionates who want to access international jobs by eliminating the chance of ending up in an unknown location and increasing their possibilities of working in top restaurants around the world.