Work. Fun. Adventure.Make the most of your student years and embark on your first away-from-home adventure! Experience working abroad and face new challenges, be part of a new family, make new friends and have fun while doing so.
It’s time to make some memories and start your adventure
Work abroad and experience new and different cultures.
Live on your own and learn how to manage challenges.
Have lots of fun while travelling and visiting new places.
What does an internship do?
- It enhances your academic knowledge with field experience, related to your own career interest, in a variety of settings.
- It blends learning with working.
- It takes the skills that you have acquired and puts them into practice.
- It develops new skills and knowledge.
- It helps you move to the next career step and grow professionally.
- You can choose from a variety of internship opportunities depending also on your own skills and abilities.
- It takes place only in fine dining restaurants and 4* or 5* hotels or resorts, in Romania or worldwide.
- All internships provided by the academy are paid internships (read more).
- Employers usually offer compensation, meals and accommodation, hands-on training and certificates of completion or recommendation letters.
- Training hours: willing to work restaurant hours.
- The academy closely monitors all undergoing internships.
There are two main internship sessions that each student needs to complete during their stay at TASTE Culinary Business Academy. Apart from these, each student is free to further enhance their working experience if they don’t interfere with the study schedule:
- 1st internship: 4 – 5 months between the first and the second academic year
- 2nd internship: 4 – 16 months between the second and the third academic year
What is so special about these 'internships'?
You will improve your skill set and earn money at the same time – gain 16 months of work experience while you are still in school through our international internships!
No more learning book after book of outdated information. Secure your career path by gaining the theoretical and practical knowledge that top employers are looking for.
You will learn new languages or improve your existing knowledge by studying, travelling and working in multicultural environments around the world.
Internships in 2022
Internships are back and better than ever! Here are some of the most attractive offers for the 2022 internship season:
Best internships in EUROPE
Hand Picked Hotels
A unique collection of family-owned hotels in England, Scotland and Channel Island. Our offers include 3 hotels in Jersey and Guernsey Islands. The salary for culinary positions could go up to 2100€/month.
Premier Fort Beach Aparthotel
Traveller's choice in TripAdvisor 2021 and rated 9.3 on booking.com, the Premier Fort hotel is situated in Elenite, Bulgary. The salary for culinary positions could go up to 750€/month.
Best internships in USA
W Aspen Hotel, Colorado
With a long, storied history, Aspen is an iconic destination for the global jet set. Remixing alpine luxury with bold adventure, Aspen high-society life with its mining town roots, W Aspen is the newest hotel slope-side.The salary for culinary positions is $14/hour.
Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail
Vail is a 7-mile (11-kilometre) stretch of the Colorado Rockies hosting 193 alpine trails. It’s a Tyrolean-style village replete with boutiques. From snowboarding to mountain biking, Vail is year-round adventure on a grand scale. The salary for culinary positions goes up to $17.64/hour.
Career officeAdd clarity to your path with our Career Coaching services. Our Career Development Office helps students feel more secure on their level of knowledge by avoiding professional abandonment and providing clear step-by-step instructions to achieve their career goals.
Our paid internships help food passionates who want to access international jobs by eliminating the chance of ending up in an unknown location and increasing their possibilities of working in top restaurants around the world.