Have you ever considered becoming a student while still in the 11th grade? Who hasn’t, right? This is something created long ago by the international institutions abroad and it is now an opportunity for those who are committed to coming to TASTE Culinary Business Academy.
This program comes with some perks, as follows:
- Your place will be blocked and nobody can candidate for it anymore
- You will get a provisional letter of acceptance stating that you are our student (on the condition of completing your file with the Baccalaureate Diploma)
- You will have a student guide from the Student Ambassadors’ team, who will share some insight on everything there is to know about life in Brasov and in our school
- You will have access to open classes
- You will have access to private parties organized by our Student Government
- You will benefit from a frozen tuition fee (if the tuition fee raises the following year, you will benefit of the tuition plan applicable on the year you signed the contract)
- You can tell everybody you are a student at TASTE Culinary Business Academy starting with 11th grade. This is a privilege.
There are a few conditions that need to be met in order to be part of our family starting with the 11th grade, as follows:
- You should have a proper level of English (you must score at least 50 points in our online test – we can provide you a Practice Test so you can do it from home and rehearse until you get to the actual one)
- You have to pass the Baccalaureate exam (that is grade 6) and complete your application file by the end of the 12th grade
- You have to sign a confirmation of commitment and an agreement, admitting that the academy is in your top preferences and agree to pay 25% of the 1st year tuition fee