Career CoachingCareer Coaching is meant to assist students in order to professionally grow and reach their true potential. It takes place through individual coaching sessions or through workshops such as CV and application letter writing, presentation skills, LinkedIn and video resume, elevator pitch and many more.
Professional GrowthAdd clarity to your career path and build confidence for future interviews with the help of our career counsellors!
How can we assist you?
- One-on-one confidential discussions with a Career Counsellor
- Career development workshops
- Personal development workshops
- Tips & Tricks on career related issues
- Career assessments & guidance if you are undecided about the fittest career path for you
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities while at school
- Walk-in appointments are 15 minutes in length and start from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, from Monday to Friday @theCareerOffice.
- Walk-ins can be used for quick questions, resume reviews, cover letter reviews or to find out more about Career Development Services.
- Please call +40 268 455 401 between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM to schedule an appointment with the Career Counsellor.
- Appointment times range from 30 minutes to 1 hour in length.
- Be prepared to answer a few questions regarding your reason for appointment and to give your name, email address and phone number.
Personal DevelopmentCounselling services and Life Skills Workshops take place to assist students with their personal growth. The activities aim at developing essential life skills and helping students achieve their true potential while studying.
Personal GrowthGrow and develop crucial interpersonal skills through our well-prepared personal development workshops.
What will I learn?
Workshops Designed for First Year Students
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Develop Active Listening and Empathy
- Assertive Communication
- Conflict Management
Workshops Designed for Second Year Students
- Business Correspondence
- Budgeting and Personal Financial Planning
- Time Management
Workshops Designed for Third Year Students
- Plan your next career step
- Job Search Strategy and Research
- Personal Branding
TASTE Culinary Business Academy organizes workshops all through the year to further help you continue develop yourself both personally and professionally. The workshops are posted on the online career platform when they are organized, and they become visible to all the students. The students can access the workshops descriptions and sign up to attend if interested.