Plan ahead your year!You have made plans for the following academic year? So have we, so you should not fear any sudden changes! Everything will be announced well in advance in case of any adjustments to the schedule.
○ Due to the specific courses in accordance with the academic program, in the first semester, for years I and II, the courses will be held in an onsite system with the mention that students will also have online courses, as announced in the beginning of the academic year.
○ TASTE students are organized in a single group.
○ The first semester is 10 weeks long.
All prerequisites defined by the Ministry of Health through order 587/03.07.2020 will be met:
○ Classes will be 45 minutes long and 15 minute breaks will be taken in between;
○ Physical distancing of 1,5m between any 2 people;
○ Disinfectant dispensers placed at the entry of each classroom;
○ Temperature check before entering school premises etc.
○ For the third year, classes will be held on a bi-monthly basis, online and onsite, with an onsite presence required every other Friday for practical exams and classes.
○ School management has decided that between 24.08-28.08.2020 there will be an extraordinary retake session in order to help students pass all remaining exams.
The fee for the retakes remains the same
150 lei / subject
All information related to retakes / dates and required materials for taking the exams will be uploaded and available on eCampus.
The exam takes place weekly, has an unlimited number of participants and costs
For those who have not taken the IELTS Academic exam or have not obtained a minimum overall score of 6.5, a mandatory requirement for being enrolled in year III, the British Council is offering the MMU approved option of taking the IELTS Indicator exam, which can be taken online and can replace IELTS Academic.
*needs to be paid in USD