Study Loans available for Romanian nationals
Did you ever think that international education is out of reach? Did the costs and expenses scare you? Probably they did, but it’s no longer the case. What if we told you that you can receive top-quality education, at an international level, as affordable as any other in Romania?
“Invest in yourself” is CEC Bank’s new program financed by the Romanian Government, starting October 2018, meant to offer you just that. The program was created for those who want to grow professionally and invest in their education and is available to you, with the following mentions:
- If you are between 16 – 25 years old, you can barrow up to 40.000 RON (8,500€)
- If you are between 26 – 55 years old, you can barrow up to 35.000 RON (7,500€)
- If the applicant is employed or is to be employed while studying, an additional 20.000 RON (4,300€) can be added to the initial loan.
- Maximum financing period up to 10 years, including a grace period up to 5 years.
- 0% interest for the applicant (covered by the National Commission for Prognosis, more details here)
To put it in a nutshell, you will receive an education that is vastly superior in quality, free of charge on the spot, with no worries or headaches. Instead, you are granted the golden opportunity of payment after a few years, once your studies are finished and you have secured a job.
So, if someone were to ask you now about public vs. private educational institutions, knowing that financing is no longer an issue, what would you choose?
Contact / Further information:
Tel: +40 742 142 404