Ioan Enache is a marketing planning and implementation professional, always looking for challenging projects. He has a Bachelor in Economics, a Master in Strategic Marketing and he became a Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing in 2012. Mr. Enache has a valuable experience in academia, as a Lecturer for Marketing classes at various faculties in Brasov, since 2010 and he is a member of the Romanian Statistics Club.
He published books, articles and studies relevant to the subjects of interest and research, such as:
- Innovation as a dominant factor for new product development. Comparative study: Romania – Poland;
- Understanding the restaurant’s customers. Food choices and business implications;
- Fuzzy logic marketing models for sustainable development;
- A conceptual framework for using marketing models for sustainable development;
- Fuzzy Logic contribution to educational marketing;
- Euro adoption in Romania: Facts and perceptions.
In addition to teaching, he is interested in marketing, service marketing and consultancy. Ioan Enache was a marketing and business consultant for several hospitality businesses in Brasov, Romania.