The final academic year is focused on the development of culinary strategic management skills, in a global context. The focus is on exposing the student to an international business mindset, studying the principles and techniques of business development and analysis, skills that are developed both in the classroom, as well as through independent study.
During this year, students are encouraged to develop research and study skills through self-evaluation. In addition, they will further improve their professional skills required in the workplace, and will be encouraged to increase their ability to cultivate intellectual and interpersonal skills, confidence and independence, for use in real situations.
- International Gastronomy and Product Innovation
- Business Development and Globalization
- Financial strategic Management
To gain access within the final year of the Bachelor program, students are required to meet the following criteria:
- Hold the two intermediary certificates.
- Complete the second internship.
- Prove English proficiency of at least: IELTS 6.5 (or the equivalent score for TOEFL or Cambridge).
To graduate with a BA (Hons) in Culinary Business Management, students are required to complete the following:
- Complete all 120 credits.
- Defend the dissertation paper in front of the Dissertation Committee.