Year IIITo gain access within the final year of the Bachelor program, students are required to meet the following criteria:
- acquire the Diploma in Culinary Arts – Chef
- complete the second internship
- hold an English proficiency Certificate with a score of at least: IELTS 6.0 (or the equivalent score for TOEFL /Cambridge).
5th and 6th Semester
International Gastronomy and Product Innovation
Business Development and Globalization
Financial strategic Management
- Obtain 120 credits by receiving passing grades for all 3rd year courses.
- Defend the dissertation paper in front of the dissertation committee.